What is Spam –
If you are active online in any way, then it is certain that one day you will have to face spam. You may not even understand something like spam at first, but by the time you can understand this problem, it will have done you a lot of damage.
If you are a YouTuber, there will be a loss on YouTube, if you are a blogger then on a blog, but if you are just a smartphone user, then your privacy will be damaged first. From your photos to bank details, everything can be in danger, if you do not deal with spam properly.
Meaning of Spam –
Spamming is a process in which a person tries to harm another person’s computer or information related to it by sending unsolicited and harmful messages. Till now, the biggest and most famous level of spam-related cases is known as e-mail spam. The person who is spamming goes to the spammer.
Spam e-mail is a way of sending commercial advertisements, which proves to be very economical, as there is no need to spend any kind of money and resources in sending an e-mail. If even a few people from the sent message buy the product after seeing that advertisement, then these spammers also benefit greatly and their purpose of sending spam messages is successful.
Spammers steal a person’s e-mail address from public websites and then do so by stealing the e-mail addresses of millions of users with the help of specific programs. They then send advertisements related to their product to all of them. At the present time, 95 percent of all e-mail messages sent from the Internet in the world is spam.
Spam and Virus –
Spam is now being sent in large numbers from computers that are already virus-generated. Virus-makers and spammers, together, hack into low-security computer systems and send spam from them for self-improvement. Such computers are also called “drones” or “zombies” that send spam.
Such programs rapidly increase their size and area and send a large amount of spam, and they use the name of a valid e-mail address to conceal identity. Therefore, all the users using the computer should install and update any anti-virus software on their computer, so that their computer will be saved from getting involved in any kind of spam-fraud without their knowledge.
What should users do in order to avoid spam –
- Users should always click on the details of any suspicious message and e-mail address carefully after reading it.
- Before setting auto-replies, understand that spammers will know the exact address of your e-mail address.
- When you forward a message to many people at once, the addresses that you find suspicious and wrong, remove them in advance.
- Install Firewall software on your computer, it will protect you from hacking attempts by other computer users.
What should users not do in order to avoid spam –
- Avoid creating very small and easy user names and user IDs for your email address, because such names are more at risk of being spam-attacked than big and difficult names. You should use all the signs, numbers, letters and symbols in your username and ID.
- Avoid using your e-mail address everywhere, and especially in places where it can be easily seen by all people.
- Do not use your real e-mail address and ID to download any program, software, games, etc. that you can download for free.
- Do not open suspicious-looking e-mails and attachments. There can be harmful viruses inside them, which will hack your email and address. And without your knowledge, they will use your computer to send spam messages.
- Do not buy any items affected by the spam message you receive, this will not give a financial benefit to the spammers and will be very good for the spam senders.
- Do not use the same e-mail address everywhere and frequently.
- Do not use the same user name on different domains, otherwise, spammers will find you through other services and they can harm your computer from your personal life
Conclusion – I hope you guys defiantly understand about spam, how to avoid spam, how to keep secure from spam, how spam works, moto of spam, if you have any query/suggestion then you can easily ask through comment box, freely at any time, we reply to work with you as soon as possible.