What is True caller, how Truecaller works and show the owner name and advantages/disadvantages of Truecaller and more –
A lot of people know the name of the owner of any mobile number but they never think from where the truecaller brings the owner name of any number. So in today’s tutorial, we will tell you what is a truecaller? How does it work and where does it fetch the name of the owner of any mobile number?
Truecaller is adding new features to its apps day by day. Banking facility has been provided in this apps some time ago, through which you can manage your bank account through Truecaller apps, meaning that you can check your bank balance and transfer money as well. So let’s know about truecaller in full details.
What is truecaller –
How does truecaller work and from where it shows the name of owner –
Features of Truecaller apps –
- Identifying Owner Name – It identifies all the unsaved number of calls coming and going in your mobile and shows its owner name so that you can easily know the owner name of incoming calls (incoming calls) and outgoing calls. Could.
- Showing Call Status – People who use these apps and if their number is saved in your mobile or dialed in Truecaller, then that number is shown in the number list of truecaller apps. And at the same time there is a status show which tells whether the next person is busy on any other call. If the next person is busy on another call, then your truecaller apps have a red color circle show with its number and if that person is not busy then your apps have a green color circle show which tells it That this person is available to take a call.
- Show spam calls and block spam calls – It blocks the spam calls coming to your number and if any call comes on your number which is spam then it indicates it by red color. Now a question may arise in your mind that how will this apps know about spam calls? Friends, when you get upset with the calls of a company, then you can report that number in this apps and similarly if that number of reports is received by a lot of users then that number gets included in the spam list.
- Message and Video call facility – This apps also provides facility of messaging, video call and audio call similar to Whatsapp, which is messaging, video and audio call through internet. The person who does not use truecaller apps, you can also send the message with the help of truecaller apps, but for that you will be charged for messaging from your number. Now a question may be arising in your mind that how will they know whether he is using truecaller or not. So when you send a message to that person, then you will give a truecaller notification that it will be charged from your number to message it or your sim card number will show as seen in the image.
- Banking facility – These apps provide banking facility in new version which is powered by BHIM UPI. Through this apps you can check your bank balance as well as make money transactions.Its most special features is that you can also request to send money to any of your friends.
- Payments – This apps provides payment option through which you can pay DTH, Datacard, Broadband, Postpaid, Electricity, Gas, Landline, Water bill. For this, you must first link your bank account in this apps and in this apps the same bank account link will be the same number in this apps and bank account. Meaning that the number from which your truecaller apps will have account login, the same number should be linked in your bank.
History of True caller –
Meaning of last seen in truecaller –
Disadvantages of Truecaller –
- This apps accesses your contact list and stores all the contacts in its database.
- It also stores your messaging in its database.
- It can use your contact list for its business purpose.
Advantages of Truecaller –
- This protects you from spam calls.
- This apps shows the owner name of unknown number, which makes it easier for you to receive calls.
- You can also search the owner’s name by entering someone’s number in this apps.
- Banking facility is also present in this apps, through which you can keep your bank in your pocket that means you can transfer money from anywhere.
- In this, you can know the status of someone’s call, meaning that who is available to take the call now or who is busy now, you can know the status of it.
- Through this apps, you can also make messages, audio calls and video calls similar to Whatsapp.
I hope you liked this post very much. Do share it with your friends and also give your feedback as well.