Do you know what is Google’s Video Calling App? What are its features? and how is it used? Which is the best video calling app? Video calling is a very good feature of smartphones with which you can chat with anyone online, but at the same time, if this experience is not that good or you have trouble interacting with someone, then it becomes a very frustrating and complicated experience. In this, you do not have to worry whether your call will be connected or not, or what type of device your friend uses, which is like you or not. In this case, I am saying this because more than half of the mobile users do not use video calls.
By the way, many companies have video calling app on the Internet to choose people, but Google’s Google Duo app is different. Along with it being completely free, it has many such features that make it different from other apps. So today I thought why not give you complete information about Google Duo and it features, which is not often available on the Internet so that our users also get to know about this new best video calling app. So without delay let’s start and understand what is the Google Duo app and its features.
What is google duo –
Google has made its own Video Calling App which is very simple to use. This video calling app is named Google Duo. It is a simple 1-to-1 video calling app that is available in both operating systems Android and iOS. This app is completely free, for which users do not need to pay any money to use this app. Google Duo has been created in such a way that it removes all the complexity of video calling and provides users with a very simple and attractive UI so that you can spend some time with your loved ones with the help of technology.
There was a time when FaceTime made its debut in the Mac and iOS environment, and at that time there were no competitors to compete in the entire market which could offer seamless connectivity like it. Only a few years after that, Google launched its best video calling app that completely changed all the traditional app and service with its Google-branded app, and became the biggest competitor of FaceTime Google Duo.
- What is Telegram, how to download, WhatsApp vs. telegram
- How to download WhatsApp, how to use Whatsapp web
- What is Netflix and How to download Netflix, plans of Netflix
The best thing I liked about the Google Duo video and audio calling app is that it does not differentiate the users of different platforms according to their platforms whether it is iOS side or Android side. But these are just one feature, you will have to read this article further to know about the other features. Then let’s know more about it.
What are the features of Google Duo | Best video calling app –
Google Duo has some great cool features about which many users know a lot of work. It is very important to know about these features because you can use this app fully.
1. Video Messages has replaced Voicemail – Where Apple has completely removed the old but useful technology which is the headphone jack, in the same way, Google has also replaced traditional voicemail with video messages. With its recent update, now Google Duo allows you to instantly send video messages right from your call screen. You can send 30 seconds long video messages without calling the person, just for this you have to press and hold the contact and click “Send video message” and record your video clip and send it.
2. No need to install it on the Recipient’s phone! – Yes, you read it right, through Google Duo you can call any contact whose mobile Google Duo app is not even installed. Where Apple has an unfair advantage is that the FaceTime app already comes with Os and it works in a closed-circuit. Whereas WhatsApp’s advantage is that it is the world’s largest communication app, while Google has taken a break from it in Google Duo. Suppose this is only for Android devices only, but Google Duo uses “App Preview Messaging” for Google Play services which allow Android users to receive video calls from other users without the Google Duo app is installed in their mobile-only.
You cannot enable or disable this feature because Google has enabled it for all compatible Android devices. Basically, it will work for the same recipient’s phone that uses the latest Android phones that have the latest version of Google Play Services installed, after that, you can see them in the contact list of the app – for this, you will not have to do anything extra. But those which are not shown in the contacts list of contacts App. You will have to send a request to such contacts that they have to install this app, then you can call them by going somewhere.
3. No Google Account is required – We are living in a world where we need a Google account to access any of Google’s services. But Google has clearly told Google Duo that no Google Account is required for this. While registering in Google Duo, this app only needs your phone number and country code, which is like WhatsApp, without any Google account. This makes it even more convenient for iOS users to use Google Duo.
4. Rock-solid Security Layer – In the current Internet era, nothing is safe online, in such a situation, it is a very good thing that Google has developed a secure video calling app that is giving more importance to the privacy of the user’s. Google Duo is built from scratch and provides end-to-end encryption and WebRTC, where no additional software or plugins are needed to transmit voice and video data. This completely keeps your conversation secure and prevents anyone from coming into your hands.
5. Knock Knock, who is there – One of the very special and intuitive features that the Google Duo app offers is that it shows you a preview of the person who is calling you. Whenever you receive a call from someone who is already in your contact list, then you can see the live feed of that person without accepting the call from your camera on your screen. From this, you can know that the person who is calling you, where he is and with whom or what he is doing, before making the call.
6. Can block waste people – Like the Gmail account, Google Duo has also provided this feature so that you can put the contact number of any spammers in this spammer list. With this, he will not be able to call you anymore. For this, you just have to hold that number for a few seconds, from which you will see the option of block number. With this, these online spammers can be blocked easily.
7. Data Plan can be planned to run more – Video calls are a seriously network-intensive activity, where video and audio are instantaneously sent in real-time. With this, your data can also be finished very soon. So there is an option in the Google Duo app with which you can limit the data usage, for this, you will have to enable “Limit mobile data usage” by going to Settings which will set your data limit and you need to take more tension Is not.
8. Fast and Reliable – We do know how it feels when the call is disconnected or the quality of the video is low. Therefore, Duo has been designed in such a way that it is fast and reliable so that video calls can be connected easily and can work even in slower networks. Call quality automatically adjusts according to network conditions so that users have no problem during the call. The duo can easily switch between Wi-Fi and cellular data automatically without dropping the call.
- What is truecaller and how does it work
- What is Google | Complete information about Google | How google Earn money
Best video calling app | What are the Advantages of Google Duo –
By the way, Google has many advantages compared to the rest of the apps, but here we will learn about some such advantages that set it apart from others.
1. In this, you can talk face to face with the Video Calling Feature.
2. Its UI is much simpler than the rest and you can make a video call with just one tap.
3. It is useful in all platforms like android, iOS etc.
4. It has a knock-knock feature so that you can see the picture of the caller in your screen without taking the call.
5. Calls in this are fully encrypted.
6. It is absolutely free for use in any platform.
7. There is no need for Gmail to access this service.
Frequently asked questions –
1Q – If you make a video call with Google Duo, then does Number Show or not?
Ans – Google does not show the number on a video call from Duo. But if they are in the call list of the user then their name appears.
2Q – What is the message in 2Google Duo called?
Ans – The message that comes from Google Duo is called Video message.
3Q – Can you do a video call from Google Duo without Whatsapp?
Ans – Yes, of course, we can, with Google Dua, we can make video calls very easily.
4Q – How to Conference Video Call from 4Google Duo?
Ans – No, you cannot call the conference video of Google Duo. Only 1 to 1 video call can be made here.
5 Q – How to make 5Google Duo Id?
Ans – It is written in the article about it.
6Q – Google Duo: What is Duo Free for Use?
Ans – Yes. The duo is completely free to use.
7Q – Google Duo: Can this Knock Knock Feature be disabled?
Ans – Yes. With this feature of Duo called Knock Knock, you can watch live video of the caller without answering the call. If you want, you can also disable this feature, for which you will have to go to the Settings menu and click on ‘Manage preferences’.
8Q –Google Duo: Can Group Video Calls be done?
Ans – No. Only 1-to-1 video call can be done in Duo.
9Q – Google Duo: Can it have Voice Calls?
Ans – Yes. With the help of this app, voice-calling can be done easily to any user in the world.
10Q – Google Duo: Can I Sign Up Without a Phone Number?
Ans – No. Duo requires your phone number.
11Q – Google Duo: Are Duo-Fast and Reliable?
Ans – To get the answer, you must first read what the people of Google have to say about this topic: –
We have made Duo-fast and reliable so that video calls can be easily connected even if there are slow networks. Call quality automatically adjusts according to network conditions that always keep you well connected – when bandwidth is limited, Duo will automatically reduce the resolution so that ongoing call can run smoothly. At the same time in video calls, Duo will automatically switch between Wi-Fi and cellular data without dropping the call.
12Q – Google Duo: is it Duo Safe or not?
Ans – Yes. Duo video calls are fully end-to-end encrypted.
Do you think that WhatsApp and FaceTime have got a big competitor as Google Duo, or will this app take time to compete with these two? Definitely give your thoughts in the comment section below, so that we will get to understand and learn something.
I hope I share full information about Best Video calling app Google Duo and its features and I hope you guys have understood the Best video calling app | what is Google Duo. If you have any doubts about this article or you want that there should be some improvement in it, then for this you can write down comments. With these ideas, you will get a chance to learn something and improve something. If you liked my post Best Video calling App Google Duo and it features and you have got something to learn from it, then please share this post on social networks such as Facebook, Google+ and Twitter, etc. to show your happiness and excitement.