How to make bootable Pendrive | Make Pendrive bootable –
Requirments for making Pendrive bootable –
- A running PC means in working condition and have installed windows also,
- CMD (command prompt) knowledge which is not much complicated,
- A Pendrive at least 4Gb or Higher, I recommend to use 8 GB pen drive and not use above 8 Gb because it will increase the process timing also.
- A good Patience time….(just kidding) 😝, but this is the reality also.
What is Bootable Pendrive –
- Cold booting – Performing Cold Booting means turning on the computer using Power Button. It is also called “Hard boot“, which means to start the computer when it is in the turned-off state. This is often used in contrast to Warm Boot, which simply means restarting the computer, which is already turned on. Power Button must be used to perform a cold boot. Both the cold boot and warm boot system clear the RAM and perform the boot sequence from scratch. But unlike a cold boot, a warm boot may or may not have all the system caches clear, these caches have temporary information store. Additionally, “power-on self-test” (POST) is performed in cold boot, in which system checks of a series are performed from the beginning of the boot sequence. While both warm boot and cold boot are similar, the system is completely reset in cold boot compared to Warm Boot. So during the troubleshooting of computer, Cold Boot or complete turn off is given more preference.
- Warm Booting – Performing Warm Booting means restarting your computer. It is also called “Soft Boot“. A warm boot is typically initiated from the operating system itself, not by turning the power button ON in the computer. For example, to perform a warm boot in the Windows System, you have to choose the option to Restart from the Start Menu. Warm booting (which actually means restarting the computer) is much more common than cold booting because most users prefer to keep their computers in sleep mode when they are not using it. By the way, the power-on self-test (POST) is not used in a warm boot as in cold boot, but it does all the rest of the boot sequence.
How to Make Bootable Pendrive –
Copnslcuion – I hope you find this article very helpful and friendly if you have any doubt or any suggestions or any changes, so you can write in the comment box.
Last word – If you liked this post on how to make a bootable pen drive and got learn something, then please share this post on social networks such as Facebook, Google+ and Twitter, etc.